Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Tree is Up!!!

Finally, after more than 8 hours of work, the tree is fully lit, decorated, and looking beautiful.  I promised pictures, so here they are!


The infamous tree.  I'm a little partial to white, crystal, and silver.  I'm especially intrigued by icicle ornaments and I'm starting to get quite a collection.  I have at least 3 dozen glass and crystal icicles. 














Stocking holders and the wreath I made.






My attempts at artistic photography.  From a distance, you lose the beauty of the details and individual ornaments.


 
 
 
 
So pretty.  Decorating is so fun.  As an adult, I think I may enjoy decorating the tree as much as I did as a child.  Now if only I could find someone else to put the tree up, wrestle with the lights, take down the decorations, and put the tree away for me.

No comments: